Many of our materials are purchased through the generosity of our donors. We are grateful for the many individuals and organizations that partner with us to achieve our mission and goals, including our volunteers, donors, advisory council members, and other organizations with whom we collaborate.
Members of the Springs Learning Center Advisory Council are as follows:
- William Carbone – Professor, University of New Haven
- Mr. Walter Gaffney – retired, Department Social Services, Hartford
- Sr. Anne Keenan, OP – Dominican Sisters of Peace
- Ms. Anne Krott – Case Manager, Agency on Aging
- Sr. Maryann Lawlor, OP – Springs Learning Center Director
- Mrs. Wanda Lary – Human Resource Coordinator
- Mrs. Miriam Murphy – retired Social Worker
- Christine Paglia – retired director, Family Life Office, Hartford Archdiocese
- Mr. Joseph Riccio – retired teacher
- Mrs. Cristina Docal Ryan – Instructional Coach, New Haven Public Schools, English Learners Department
- Ms. Kathleen Ryzewski – retired administrative assistant, Family Life Office Hartford Archdiocese
- Consultant: Mr. Justin Fappiano – Immigration Law Attorney
The Springs Learning Center is affiliated with The National Initiative for Literacy (NIFL), Pro Literacy Worldwide, Greater New Haven Literacy Coalition, and the Siena Learning Center (New Britain, CT).